Friday, September 07, 2007

The Packing Dance!!

Some random items to be sure not to forget….
  • Airline tickets

  • Set Sail Pass/Cruise Documents

  • Passport and second form of ID

  • Money and Credit Cards!

  • Reading Materials (preferably something fluffy that doesn’t require to much effort)

  • Sun glasses and Sun Screen

  • Camera and gear

  • Extension cord/power strip

  • Travel alarm clock

  • Small flashlight

  • Corkscrew

  • Duct tape (you just never know what you might need it for)

  • Sewing kit

  • Underwear

  • Jammies

  • Water shoes for climbing the falls

  • Bathing suits

  • Outfit for two formal nights

  • Raincoat or umbrella (to ensure we have no rain)

  • Toothbrush and toothpaste

  • Inflatable raft

  • Long pants and socks (if you want to ice skate they are required)

5 comments:

Joan said...

I am pretty sure that the suitcase in the photograph will NOT fit in the overhead compartment.

Nicky said...

Ok, I should now better than to take a sip of water while reading the cruise blog! At the risk of repeating myself, I am so excited for the cruise.

marmnyc said...

I am packing BOTH a raincoat and an umbrella.

Nick said...

My packing list:

Toothbrush
Credit Card
Swimsuit

dcdiva said...

Nick,

While I appreciate the brevity of your list, I am certain you'll need to bring at least half a dozen loud Hawaiian shirts!