Thursday, September 20, 2007

Tropical Update - No major storms in sight

Here's my best approximation of a weather forecast for Mariner of the Seas:
Sept 23 - Port Canaveral
High in the high 80s and lows in the mid-70s. Scattered T-Storms. Chance of rain: 40%

Sept 24 - At Sea
High in the high 80s and lows in the mid-70s. Scattered T-Storms. Chance of rain: 40%

Sept 25 - Labadee, Haiti
High in the 90s and lows in the 70s. Scattered T-Storms. Chance of rain: 60%

Sept 26 - Ocho Rios
High in the high 80s and lows in the high 70s. Scattered Showers. Chance of rain: 30%

Sept 27 - Georgetown, Grand Cayman
High in the high 80s and lows in the low 80s. Scattered Showers. Chance of rain: 60%

Sept 28 - Cozumel
High in the 90s and lows in the mid-70s. Scattered Showers. Chance of rain: 60%

Sept 29 - At Sea
High in the mid-80s and lows in the 70s. Scattered T-Storms. Chance of rain: 60%

Sept 30 - Port Canaveral
High in the mid-80s and lows in the 70s. Scattered T-Storms. Chance of rain: 60%

6 comments:

marmnyc said...

High probability of rain everywhere. Guess I better up my bar budget and redirect my research from beaches to taverns.

dcdiva said...

But it won't rain all day!! It's the tropics -- a rain shower blows through in fifteen minutes, and then the sun is back.

Nicky said...

I think bar research is desperately needed. I volunteer to go to as many bars as possible to see which ones are worthwhile. Anyone want to help?

Nicky said...

Also, it won't be raining in the bar, ergo, no worries about the weather.

marmnyc said...

Nicky, I like your thinking - though I'd take a nice palapa with a bar where I could watch the rain...heck, an umbrella and a keg would work too.

Nick said...

How about a newspaper hat and a 6 pack of corona?